1. Payment gateways are an important part of a Shopify Developer. They allow you to process payments from your customers and send them the money they paid in a timely manner.
2. By using payment gateways, you can build a reliable system that will help you grow your business.
Image Source: Google
1) Apple Pay is a payment system that is used on devices that are powered by Apple, including the iPhone, iPad and Mac.
2) You can use Apple Pay to make payments online and in some stores.
1. Google Pay is a payment option that you can use on your Shopify site. You can add it by going to the Settings page and clicking on the Payment Options tab.
2. Once you have added Google Pay, you will see a list of payment options in the Payments section of your Shopify site. To use Google Pay, you will need to enter your card number, expiration date, and security code and google pay is easy to use.
PayPal Express Checkout
1.PayPal Express Checkout is a great tool for shops that want to take online payments. It’s easy to use and can be integrated with most Shopify themes.
2.To do this, simply add a payment gateway to your Shopify theme and enable PayPal Express Checkout.
1. Google Wallet is a payment platform offered by Google that allows users to make purchases online by scanning a QR code.
2. It is available on Android and iOS devices and can be accessed through the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.