In a world where competition is getting tougher and the race to be number one in all walks of life is getting healthier, leadership skills are becoming very important to stand out from the crowd of ordinary people.
In order to ensure that future children become good leaders and take this world to a higher level, several academies are opened. There are many Academies in South Africa that are fully committed to serving students across the African continent and producing leaders and personalities who can make the continent a better place in the future. You can navigate to this website to know more about usfoundationforpeace.org/ South Africa's leadership.
The Academy in South Africa aims to be a co-educational academy distinct from the classes on the outskirts of South Africa. They are also academically bright and outstanding students from Africa as well as from around the world.
Scholarships are awarded to people who come from financially disadvantaged backgrounds. Students have access to the best universities in the world. The main focus is on entrepreneurship education, leadership skills and helping students understand Africa's serious problems and ways to solve them. .
The 6 core values taught during the course that are important for people to become leaders are:
(1) Integrity: Teaching students to be brave enough to do what they believe is right;
(2) Curiosity: Challenging situations and taking the initiative to pursue new ideas.
(3) Humility: Submitting to those who offer opportunities and acknowledging our facts and limitations.
(4) Compassion: Caring for everyone around us.
(5) Diversity: Be proud of the diversity of people around us and celebrate and celebrate different cultures
(6) Excellence: Setting and achieving high standards.