Children's skin is sensitive and requires soft pads on the floor when playing. Artificial soil, which looks a lot like real grass, is soft, light and relatively easy to care for. Rooms are furnished with linings and offer added safety for children.
Choosing artificial grass has many advantages. Qualturf can also provide the best quality turf at a reasonable price.
Some of the advantages are:
- Because of its low maintenance; Playground are available all round. There is no need to fix a wet area to prepare it for play.
- For actual lawn care, they need fertilization, which exposes children to certain harmful chemicals. With synthetic grass; this question does not arise at all.
- Some children feel allergic to weeds. Artificial grass further reduces allergic reactions.
- With this; muddy water does not collect on the surface. Therefore, the possibility of staining grass on synthetic grass is rare.
- With shock absorbing pads; It is safer than real grass. The mud and water make the soil moist, which makes the surface slippery on native grass. The problem can easily be solved with artificial flooring.
- The more attractive and fun artificial grass makes it the best deal compared to other available options for combining waterproof latex and sawdust.
- Installing sawdust causes broken parts and a lot of mess. Even taking care of them is a matter of patience. With artificial turf you have no weights.
- Synthetic grass keeps wild animals and insects away because they feel held back by the grass.